City of Bratislava opens up its most elegant venue for events
The Hall of Mirrors is the main reception hall of the Primate’s Palace, a grand neo-Classical palace in Bratislava’s Old Town. The palace was built as the winter residence of Cardinal Prince Batthyány and has witnessed many dramatic moments. On December 26, 1805, the French and Austrian foreign ministers, Talleyrand and Liechtenstein, signed the Peace of Pressburg between their two countries in the hall. The palace interiors are famous for their English tapestries, dating from the 17th century, and other art works.
The Mayor of Bratislava, Mr Ivo Nesrovnal, has a vision that would attract many conferencies and incentive events into Bratislava. To support this, the Primate’s Palace, which today acts as the mayor’s office, has been made available for private events. A seated gala dinner for up to 100 delegates can be served here. A private tour of the palace’s bel étage can be organized as an add-on, to precede the dinner.